Sunday, September 23, 2012

Dad's 60th - Part 3

Saturday night was the extended family and friends dinner for Dad. We went to the Lighthouse Restaurant at Cleveland.

The lighting was bad so a lot of photos looked better on my camera than they do on my computer :( Pretty sure I know what I was doing wrong though. Anyway, balloons!

DSC_0944

My first attempt at shaped bokeh. They're supposed to be stars..

DSC_0953

Three generations.. Nan, Em and Mum.

DSC_0978

I had Barramundi.. My cousin Bradley is in the background trying to photobomb. Shallow depth of field ftw!

DSC_0997

Mum and Nan's dessert. I was too full to have my own so I made them wait for me to take photos :p

DSC_1003

Mum got Dad a black poodle cake like Bailey!

DSC_1033

Beheaded poodle.

DSC_1045

Yum!

DSC_1049

Happy Birthday Dad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment