Sunday, October 7, 2012

Kingscliff (again)

We had last week off work so we wandered back down to Kingscliff.

DSC_1085

I forgot my thongs so I got some new ones (and a new bracelet just because) in Byron Bay.

DSC_1158

And a skateboard because I'm awesome.

DSC_1196

We played Lego games. I lost :(

DSC_1338

I built my nanoblock dog.

DSC_1302

And for some silly reason I decided getting up at 4:30am to see the sunrise was a great idea. It was the first time I've actually gotten up (not stayed up all night) just to see the sunrise. And take photos!

On our way to the beach.

DSC_1357

My pack horse.. He left his hoodie in the car so he was freezing!

DSC_1379

Sunrise!

DSC_1392

I got distracted by seagull footprints :)

DSC_1399

Seagulls :)

DSC_1413

Mission accomplished :)

DSC_1510

It was too early for breakfast so we went bunny hunting. They've grown since last time. Bunny!

DSC_1545

And found some galahs.

DSC_1564

Then this guy came and posed outside the window while we were having breakfast. Bunny!

DSC_1601

We did other stuff too but most of my photos are of bunnies....

No comments:

Post a Comment