Sunday, October 28, 2012

NaNoWriMo: 3 days, 9 hours and 47 minutes to go

Every November since 2008 I've gone temporarily insane and attempted to write a 50,000 word novel in a month. With a little (fine, a lot of) word-count padding, I succeeded in 2009.

DSC_0085_small
 
It's truly terrible. This is the only copy that exists. No-one will ever read it. Not even me. And I just realised the white and yellow book on the right of the photo is my copy of No Plot? No Problem! By Chris Baty, the NaNoWriMo founder. Should have included that in the photo.. It was a decent part of why even that one copy of my book exists and regardless of how awful it is, I'm still proud I finished it. Also, yes, I know, my bookshelf is rather eclectic. It gets worse. I should probably dust it occasionally too. Maybe in December.
 
So who's with me? Sign up here. And friend me here :) Join the crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment