Sunday, October 14, 2012

Camera

I currently use a Nikon D40. I've had it for over three years now and it was discontinued not long after I got it. I want to get more serious about photography so I decided to get a Nikon D7000.

DSC_1668

 I opened the box on Friday and it was all shiny and pretty and exciting. I put my 35mm lens on it and tried to take a photo. Then I realised a battery and an SD card would probably make that particular endevour a little more successful! So I charged the battery and put in the SD card. And just about fell over trying to comprehend all the settings and buttons! It's like learning to use a DSLR all over again!

DSC_1679

So now I have to go read the manual. Which is the size of a decent novel.

DSC_1689
 
At least I have some company/a willing test subject :)

No comments:

Post a Comment