Sunday, November 11, 2012

Randomness

So NaNoWriMo lasted two days then I spent two days trying to write on my new laptop and failing miserably so that was fun. Then last night I was brainstorming a blog post and came up with a better way to write the story I started so here's some randomness from the last two weeks:

Had teppanyaki with the in-laws two weeks ago.

DSC_0680_small

Spent some time playing with custom white balances and then spent some time forgetting about custom white balances. Oops.

DSC_0708_small

White balance is better but Bailey was getting sick of photos..

DSC_0709_small

Bailey burying his bone in a box. Bad photo but so cute.

DSC_0750_small

An adorable belated birthday present I finally found a spot for a few weeks ago and finally photographed this week.

DSC_0791_small

DSC_0792_small

This is a Karotz. I got it a couple of weeks ago, I'm still trying to make it work properly :p In the meantime it sits around looking cute and completely useless.

DSC_0811_small

This is Nathan's new (out-of-focus) face when he sees my camera. I need pets. I'm running out of cooperative subjects.

DSC_0841_small

Fun with bokeh and the Robina Christmas tree last night.

DSC_0945_small

Then Max Brenner.

DSC_0957_small

Then rain and lights on the way home. So pretty :)

DSC_0998_small

More Bailey today..

DSC_1018_small

And Ginger.

DSC_1040_small
 
And I'm out. Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment